Sunday, July 3, 2011

Introducing Elliana Nicole King!

*Elliana Nicole King*
Born June 22, 2011 at 9:24am
7 lbs 10 oz
20 inches long


I will post more pics soon, right after I posted this one my computer froze!! However, this is a perfect display of our angel. She has big bright eyes, and the sweetest smelling skin in the world. After my water broke at 3:00am on the 21st, it has been a whirlwind of an adventure. She has captured Skyler's heart and has made our family complete. She is almost 2 weeks and she is already changing so fast!

3 comments:

  1. I think of you guys every day and am SO happy for you! Enjoy your moments and soak op the oeace that a new little spirit from heaven brings to your hearts and home!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that you have such a beautiful little girl to add to your family! It's so hard but nothing has brought more joy into my life than being a mommy. Give her squishes from me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole I love her so much and I've never even met her! Cherish every minute because it passes by so fast! Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete